May 4, 2011

Perfectly Imperfect

I often have a picture in my head of how I want my kids to look, how I want them to behave, how I want them to be. And as I'm sure you guessed, that picture hardly ever matches my reality. Truth is, the same is true for me. But I'm learning that sometimes "good enough" is just that...good enough. They may not sit still for a photo, may not eat how, what and when I want them to. They may not keep their shirts tucked in or pants hole-free. But they're mine. They shine in other ways, and that's good enough for me.

Easter 2011
Easter 2011
Easter 2011

1 comments:

Heather Cook May 8, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

Oh my goodness your kids are cute!--I think the pics turned out perfect. maybe not your vision, but it's who they are and it's beautiful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP