May 17, 2011

How Sweet It Is - Sweetopia Desserts

"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."
~ Author Unknown

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."
~Ernestine Ulmer

There are few things that can stop me in my tracks like the aroma of freshly baked desserts wafting through the air. So you can imagine my dilemma during my photo session with entrepreneur Jennifer, of Sweetopia Desserts. We set up at an outdoor location full of green grass, shady trees and cool breezes. It was all I could do not to pull up a chair (and knife & fork) and help myself. Her creations were picture perfect and smelled divine. And although I did not have the pleasure of tasting the "models" of the day, I did get the opportunity to indulge myself in Jennifer's handiwork when I ordered my daughter's birthday cake and cupcakes from Sweetopia. The first bite had my eyes rolling back in my head! Hahaha. Let me compose myself...

Once I was able to focus, we got down to the business at hand. Allow me to show you the sweetness of Sweetopia.

Sweetopia_Cupcakes1
Sweetopia_Cupcakes
Custom Cupcakes

Sweetopia_Misc
Sweetopia_Pies


Sweetopia_CookiesAre you hungry? Sweet tooth aching? Mine is. You can contact Jennifer at info@sweetopiadesserts.com.

Live (Sweetly) in Love,
}:{ Keda }:{

1 comments:

Josh May 25, 2011 at 2:30 AM  

Love these! Making me hungry too :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP