Oct 15, 2010

Friday Fun Pic

Happy Friday, everyone. I hope that you've had a week filled with beauty and as many hugs as your arms could stand (honestly, hugs are one of the best inventions EVER). This week has simultaneously crawled and sped by for me. Don't know how that happens, but it seems like when I'm in the middle of the week, I can't see the end of it. But by the time Friday comes around, I'm wondering where the time went. I've been editing photos from my last two sessions like a mad woman, plus I've embarked on yet ANOTHER 365 project. I call it Three Times A Charm, cuz darnit, I shall finish this time around. Gracious. So, if you have any ideas for a self portrait (or a series), let me know! I'd love a challenge!

Let me leave you with a shot of me and my Nikko. He saw me taking my daily self-portrait and wanted to play. As soon as he sees the camera he runs to me saying "KoKo's turn! KoKo's turn! Cheeeeeeeese!" I promise you, I've never asked that kid to say cheese in front of the camera. Is that just an instinct kids are born with these days? LOL. Until next time...

Live in Love,
}:{

Nikko & Mama 101010L
That big grin on my face is from the unsolicited hug and "I Lah You" that I got right before the shutter clicked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP