Oct 27, 2010

Natural Beauty

Have you ever met someone who was just a naturally beautiful person? They just had that "thing," that inner beauty that couldn't help but ooze outward? Someone with a sweet face, and a sweet personality to match? Well, I had the pleasure of hanging out with just such a person a couple of weeks ago during my session with Tiffany.

She was sooo easy to shoot. No joke, from the very first frame I shot, she was working some kind of magic. I had a terrible time narrowing down the number of photos that I would show her - they were all so beautiful. It wouldn't surprise me if I opened a magazine in the near future and saw her face there.

Well, if a picture is worth a thousand words, let me stop yapping and let the photos speak for themselves. Allow me to present to you, Ms. Tiffany.

Tiffany

Tiffany

Tiffany

Tiffany

Tiffany

Tiffany

Tiffany

Tiffany

Tiffany

Leave a comment & let me know what you think!

Live in Love,
}:{

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP