Jul 3, 2012

Love and Happiness {Velva & Shawn}

I heard about Velva a long time before I actually met her. She has been a wonderful friend to my sister, so when I heard that she was getting married, I jumped at the chance to finally meet her and witness such a special day in her life. During Velva's Bliss~by Papillon Consultation I couldn't help but notice how extremely calm she was. We chatted easily about how wedding preparations were coming along and she smiled as she told me how involved Shawn was in the details...even down to the lighted center pieces!

Well, all of their planning paid off because the wedding was absolutely beautiful. The wedding ceremony was held at St. Alphonsus Ligouri Rock Catholic Church in St. Louis, Missouri. This church is the most awe-inspiring building I have ever seen. An appropriate place for the beginning of a beautiful journey.

Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn That same sense of calm that greeted me when I first met Velva was present on her wedding day. It flowed from her and reached everyone that surrounded her. Look at that beautiful, easy smile... Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn Before Velva stepped into her dress, I took a brief moment to check on Shawn. He was in the best of moods as one of his sisters helped him finish getting ready. Remember when I told you about Shawn's attention to detail? Check out his cuff links! Sharp... Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn Back in the bridal suite, the time had come for Velva to complete her transformation from fiancée to bride. Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn After the ceremony, we had a few moments to capture some portraits of the newlyweds. Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn This one made me stop in my tracks. Velva, you are stunning. Shawn, my friend, kudos. Velva & Shawn We then headed over to the Four Seas Banquet Facility for an intimate reception. Velva & Shawn

Check out Shawn's centerpieces in action!Velva & Shawn No one is more radiant than a woman in love. Velva & Shawn
After heartfelt toasts and a lovely meal, Shawn decided to heat up the dance floor along with his family and friends. Velva & Shawn Velva & Shawn, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. My hope for you is that your hearts continue to beat to the same rhythm, with the music of life playing sweetly in the background. Live in Love ~ Keda Velva & Shawn

6 comments:

Anonymous July 4, 2012 at 1:43 AM  

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! AS KEDA SAID "LIVE IN LOVE"...

Unknown July 4, 2012 at 11:41 PM  

Nice!

Sandra Stovall July 5, 2012 at 11:08 AM  

Such a beautiful wedding,indeed! Thank you for your loving comments and for capturing Velva and Shawn's special moments. I am reliving and enjoying every single memory through your absolutely breath-taking photos. Thank you, dear Keda, for sharing these photos and comments!

S July 5, 2012 at 11:10 AM  

Beautiful wedding... Thanks for sharing the lovely photos!!

MLM July 7, 2012 at 7:31 PM  

Brings tears to my eyes!

May God bless you.

Marcia Hollimon Moore

Tamika Evans May 27, 2014 at 3:43 PM  

Wow! I know Velva, personally, the photos are as beautiful as the Bride! Great work!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP