Sep 19, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday, JKnight!

Happy 7th Birthday, JKnight! Seven years have passed since I laid eyes on a tiny face that would change my world for the better. He has taught me about the depth of a mother's love for her son. He has taught me patience. He has taught me that sometimes, control is not mine to be had. He has taught me that I'm not as tough as I like to think I am. He has taught me how different one child can be from the next, and that that is a part of what makes this life, this family, so beautiful.

Happy birthday to my biggest little guy...the one who can melt me with a smile. Here's to 7 more great ones...and many more after that. Mama loves you, Kid. Happy 7th Birthday, JKnight! Happy 7th Birthday, JKnight! Happy 7th Birthday, JKnight! Live in Love...
}:{ Keda }:{

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP