Feb 10, 2011

Supergirl

We were running late for school today, so we drove instead of walked. We said our morning prayers, exchanged "I love you's" and she hopped out of the van. The teacher hurried her on since it was already 8:04. But she hesitated. 

"What is she doing? Doesn't she know she's late?"

I could see the wheels turning in her mind. She shook her head and began to walk again. But then she stopped.

"What in the world?"

She took three steps back, bent over,  picked up a piece of garbage that someone else had carelessly tossed on the ground, threw it in the trash...then proceeded to enter the building.

It may seem like nothing to you, but that little thing...the fact that she cared enough to be responsible when she didn't have to...when reason told her not to...that makes her a Supergirl in my book. I LOVE my sweet, tender-hearted, loving, caring Baby Doll. And there's nothing anyone can do about it.


Live in Love,
}:{ Keda }:{

Supergirl

Supergirl

Supergirl

2 comments:

Riisa RenĂ©e February 10, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

I concur! I have the sweetest nie-Saj in the world; beautiful inside and out :)

Denice February 11, 2011 at 12:03 AM  

So sweet! And I'm pretty sure she gets it from her Mommy! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP